Recently “Life in Russia” was nominated for – Very Inspiring Blogger Award – by Patrick Jones at “The Linden Chronicles.” He has the same passion for paleo-anthropology and archaeology that I do, plus the fact we are both writers.
When something like this happens I’m always thankful but realize the inspiration I receive comes not from myself but from those around me. I’ve been very blessed to have had many wonderful guest bloggers here at “Life in Russia“. Plus I’m constantly scouring the internet for fascinating stories about Russia, it’s history, people, nature all of which I’ve grown very much in awe of.
One thing that Pat and I share is our belief that everyone has their own special story. One of my favorite things to do is listen, I’m always thrilled to learn about someone’s life, where they are from, what they have done, their dreams, and even heartaches.
So with that said I very much want to thank Pat for nominating “Life in Russia” for this award.
It’s just as important to me to thank all those who have shared this journey with LR. So thank you all my fellow bloggers for supporting LR over the last couple of years. Because of you my blog ranks at position #17,296 in Russia and #532,232 in the world.
So now the hard part.
Seven things about myself
7. I really don’t like talking about myself – But I will share my philosophy about life.
6. One of my favorite quotes comes from Teddy Roosevelt.
5. My favorite movie is “The Way Back.”
4. One place in Russia that I very much would love to visit. The Sayan Mountains!
3. My favorite place that I’ve visited so far in Russia. St.Petersburg.
2. My favorite Russian Food – well all of it, sorry can’t choose.
1. And more than anything else? Of course my wife.
The Very inspiring Blogger Award rules are as follows:
- Display the award on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
My Fifteen Nominees are:
10. Ken Thinks Aloud
12. Birming Cabbie
13. Jet Eliot
15. Tribal Mystic
If I had my choice I’d nominate many more but the rules say – only 15.