I’ve seen all the kinds of awards here on WordPress and have up to this point not truly understood the reasons for them.
On one hand they don’t make a lot of sense to me and on the other I feel very honored for being nominated for one.
I think each one of us want to be recognized for our work, blogs, and posts.
I know for myself when others read and like my work it gives me pleasure in what I do.
As I continue this journey of blogging I’m learning that it’s important to lift up the work of others.
To help them carry out their visions, desires, and life work that they have chosen to share through their blogs.
With this said I’d like to nominate some of my fellow bloggers who I feel are trying to make a difference.
Liebster Award has few rules that need to be followed:
– Link back the blogger that tagged you
– Nominate ten others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you
– Ask ten questions for the bloggers you nominate
– Let your nominees know of their award
My 10 questions from Coach Muller:
1. What makes me smile? Chocolate
2. What makes me sad? When it’s not Dark Chocolate.
3. What motivates me? The Dark Chocolate on top of my Refrigerator.
4. How would I describe my personality? A bit dark, but it gets better with each bite.
5. What do I least enjoy doing in life? Being somewhere where I can’t find chocolate.
7. What is my favorite quote and why? Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get. Why? It makes life interesting.
8. How do I relax? Stupid question, eating chocolate of course.
9. What is your second favorite song? “You have to ask”?
10. Why do I Blog? Hhhuuummm, I think my readers know why!!!!!
Okay so here are my 10 Questions.
1. If you couldn’t blog, what would you do?
2. What would you do if you where told you only have 3 months to live?
3. What is the most important piece of advise you can give others?
4. Light or Dark Chocolate?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
6. What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
7. Which would you rather have, a million dollars, or the ability to give away a million dollars?
8. If you were to write a book, what would the title be?
9. Who was your favorite childhood hero?
10. If you could eliminate one question from above which would it be?
5. Jet Eliot
10. Expat Eye